.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OCL Event in Houston

The Orthodox Christian Laity organization hosted a forum on "Orthodox Unity" in Houston this past weekend at Rice University.

Here is a photo-report from the Orthodox News website.

While I did not attend this event I did briefly run into the Executive Director of OCL the next day at the Parish Feast for Sts. Constantine and Helen in Galveston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home