.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Enron Jury



Some of the members of the Jury for the Enron Trial have been speaking to reporters about their deliberations in the case. Here are some of the related stories:

Here is a report from KHOU in Houston.

Articles from the Houston Chronicle can be found here and here.

Here is an article from the LA Times and another article from the New York Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home