.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Russian Orthodox Priest Adopts 60 Children



This press release from the Moscow Patriarchate reminded me of the remarkable story of Father Nikolai Stremsky and his family and the Holy Trinity-House of Mercy community in Russia.

More information regarding the history of this community can be found here.

Many remarkable photos of the community can be found both here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home