.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Upcoming Shows

Here is a list of upcoming concerts in the Houston area that look intriguing. While I would like to go to all of these shows I probably will only make a few. I am going to John Prine for sure though since I got my tickets today. : )

05/26 Patrice Pike @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
05/26 Miss Leslie & Her Juke-Jointers @ Blanco's
05/27 Kelly Willis @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
05/30 John Evans @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
06/04 Nine Inch Nails/Bauhaus/TV On The Radio @ The Woodlands (mostly to see Bauhaus)
06/08 Branford Marsalis Quartet @ Verizon Wireless Theater
06/08 Gordy Quist/Adam Carroll @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
06/09 Joe Ely @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
06/10 John Prine/Todd Snider @ Verizon Wireless Theater
06/16-17 Nanci Griffith @ Anderson Fair
06/20 John Hiatt/The North Mississippi Allstars @ Verizon Wireless Theater
06/23 Sidehill Gougers @ Anderson Fair
06/24 Hayes Carll @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
06/24 Houston Marchman @ Anderson Fair
06/29 Guy Forsyth @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck
06/30 Tom Russell Band @ McGonigel's Mucky Duck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home