.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Milberg Weiss Indictment

After years of investigations the law firm of Milberg Weiss was formally indicted last Thursday on charges of conspiracy and fraud among others. Two of the firm's partners were also indicted.

The complete indictment can be read here.

The law firm was once one of the leading plaintiffs' firms dealing in class-action securities lawsuits.

More details can be found here.

One big question is whether the firm will now suffer the same fate as Arthur Andersen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home