.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

To the Jury


The Enron trial involving Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling has finally gone to the jury for their deliberations.

The case went to the jury after the Judge gave the final instructions to the jury and the prosecution and defense gave their closing arguments.

The jury instructions are now available online through the Houston Chronicle in two parts both here and here.

The verdict form that the jurors will have to complete can be seen here.

The closing argument from the prosecution can be found here and the closing arguments from the defense can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home