.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, May 14, 2006

IV All-Diaspora Council Concludes

Photo from: www.sobor2006.com


While the main subject of the Council was the question of reconciliation with the Moscow Patriarchate other issues were also addressed.


Two lectures on issues and problems facing the youth of the Church can be found here and here.


Here is a lecture from Archpriest Fr. Victor Potapov on the role of the Orthodox parish.


Here is another lecture from Priest Andrew Phillips on challenges facing the Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home