.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Breaking News




The jury has reached a verdict in the Enron Trial. The verdict is scheduled to be announced at 11:00am CST.

I had a feeling something was up when I arrived at work today since the lobby was full of media personnel that were streaming in from the Federal Courthouse across the street. They must have been coming directly from the media rooms at the Courthouse which show the live feed from the Courtroom.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home