.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Guilty

The Prosecution ran the table.

Preliminary reports are stating that Ken Lay has been found guilty on all counts in the Enron trial. He was also found guilty on all counts in his bank fraud trial which was decided separately by Judge Sim Lake.

Jeff Skilling has been found guilty on all counts against him with the exception of the insider trading counts.

Judge Sim Lake will decide the sentencing in both cases.

More to follow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose they will be going away for a long time.

Fernando

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home