.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scruggs Transcripts

Today Federal Prosecutors released transcripts of wire-tapped conversations in the Scruggs bribery case.

The transcripts are of conversations between Timothy Balducci and Richard "Dickie" Scruggs, his son Zach Scruggs and Sidney Backstrom.

Timothy Balducci was acting as a government witness at the time the conversations were recorded.

The transcripts can be viewed here, here and here (courtesy of the WSJ Law Blog).

More information on today's revelations can be found in this article from LegalNewsline.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home