.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, January 14, 2008

Scruggs Saga Continues

More new developments and guilty pleas (Langston and Patterson) today in the Richard "Dickie" Scruggs saga.

Some excellent coverage can be found at the following blogs and sites:

folo
Insurance Coverage Law Blog
Jackson Clarion-Ledger
Overlawyered
WSJ Law Blog
Y'all Politics

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home