.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Glory Be to God!


Last Sunday His Grace, Bishop Peter of Cleveland (ROCOR), celebrated the Hierarchical Divine Liturgy at the parish of Saints Peter & Paul (OCA) in Manville, New Jersey.

More information and photos regarding this historic service can be found here at the parish website.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger existentialist said...

That is wonderful news! Thanks for sharing.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home