.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, December 07, 2007

Patriarch Alexy II Serves at ROCOR Cathedral

Photo Source


His Holiness Patriarch Alexy II of Moscow recently served a Moleben and Akathist before the Kursk-Root Icon of the Theotokos at a ROCOR Cathedral in Germany.

Additional photos of the services as well as the Patriarch's homily can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home