.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Relic of Saint John Chrysostom in Cyprus


Thousands of pilgrims in Cyprus have stood in line for hours to venerate a relic of Saint John Chrysostom.


The relic was brought to the island from Mount Athos.

Two miraculous healings are also believed to have occurred through the relic's veneration.

Read the full story here.

More information on Saint John Chrysostom can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home