.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, December 10, 2007

Cactus

Image Source

Over the weekend I had a chance to check out the return of Cactus Music to Houston.

I dropped by to check out the new location and to hear The Gougers play one of the first in-store appearances. The fact that Saint Arnold's was there providing free beer was an added bonus!

It was nice to see the old store back in business again. The new "Record Ranch" component of the store is pretty cool...lots of vinyl for sale.

My first ever purchase at the new Cactus consisted of:

(plus I had around 5-6 free promos handed to me on my way out - Thanks Guys!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home