.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, December 21, 2007

Heathens...

...no, not real heathens like these people, or these guys, or even these two ...but a Band of Heathens.

They are who I saw in concert last night at the Mucky Duck.

These (very musical) Heathens put on a great show in front of a standing-room only crowd.

This was the first time I had seen this group perform (although I had heard Gordy Quist play at the Duck once before).

The Heathens played one marathon set packed with a number of great songs including: "Unsleeping Eye", "Philadelphia", "One More Step", "Bumblebee", "Ain't No More Cane", "Cornbread", "Jackson Station", "Walking and Talking" and "Judas 'Scariot Blues".

You can check out more of the band's music here and buy their cd and new dvd here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home