.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, January 28, 2008

Jesse Dayton & Brennen Leigh


Photo Source


Last Saturday night I saw Brennen Leigh and Jesse Dayton in concert over at the Mucky Duck.

The two were appearing together in support of their new duets cd Holdin' Our Own.

I caught their second show of the evening and it was great. What a fun show! It was like a trip to white trash musical nirvana. : )

More info on their duets cd can be found in this article from the Houston Chronicle.

You can sample more of Brennen's music here and more of Jesse's music here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home