.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blog Links

I've added more blogs to my "Blog Links" section.

There are some very interesting blogs in every category.

For example, I recently discovered the Setting the Woods on Fire blog that contains this great post on the Townes Van Zandt song Pancho and Lefty. The comments to the post are also worth a look.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

David - Thank you for the kind words and the link over to STWOF.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Vara said...

David!
I note your link to my site, "Voices from Russia". I also have another site, "Art and Faith", which deals with Russian art, both secular and religious. URL: http://01varvara.wordpress.com
My You Tube channel has many videos on Orthodoxy and Russia. URL:
http://youtube.com/Vostorgina01
Taking your interests into account, I think that you shall enjoy these as well.
z Bogom!
Vara

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home