.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Day for Scruggs

Yesterday was not a good day for Richard "Dickie" Scruggs.

The Judge in his bribery case ruled against all of the defendants' motions setting the stage for a trial to begin next month.

This post from the Wall Street Journal Law Blog has all the details.

The WSJ Law Blog also provides this FBI memo.

The memo details allegations that Scruggs paid two associates to influence the current Attorney General of Mississippi in his investigation into State Farm Insurance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home