.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Smartest Guys in the Courtroom (sic)

Well it was a real media-circus at the Federal Courthouse across the street from my building today as the main Enron related trial finally got underway. I think I saw Geraldo Rivera standing in line at Whataburger today at lunch. Just kidding...

I won't be posting much on this trial, for personal reasons, but I will try to post some links to some sites with useful information.

On that note here are some helpful links:

The Court's website for the proceedings can be found here.

Enron/Prisma Energy's site is here.

The government's indictment can be read here.

More documents related to the proceedings can be found here.

Information on Defense Counsel can be found here and here.

You can also heck out the documentary The Smartest Guys in the Room which should be available most everywhere now on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home