.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, January 20, 2006

Asbestos Bill vote expected soon

This article from Reuters reports that S. 852, the FAIR Act of 2005 Asbestos Bill, will be brought up for a floor vote in the Senate soon.

The article states that a vote could come as early as the week of February 6, 2006.

The article relates that sources are reporting that Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist told Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid that he has enough votes to bring the bill to the floor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE NEED TO VOTE THIS BILL DOWN SO ARE LOVED ONES THAT WERE KILLED AND THIER FAMILIES GET SOME JUSTICE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home