.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, January 06, 2006

Nativity Services at Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow

For those who can read Russian (and figure out the time differences) the website of Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow will be offering live video broadcasts of the Holy Nativity services led by Patriarch Alexey II.

A limited English language version of the site can be found here.

A schedule of the Nativity services (in Russian) can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home