.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, December 30, 2005

Number of Orthodox Churches in Moscow Increases



Nearly 80 Orthodox Churches and Chapels were opened in Moscow alone this year.

Here is an article with all of the statistics.

The article also notes that, as of this year, there are 1,191 Priests and 490 Deacons serving in the Moscow region.

More information on Orthodox Churches in Moscow (in Russian) can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home