.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Saint Herman of Alaska



Tonight at Church we celebrated the service of Saint Herman of Alaska. Saint Herman has always been one of my favorite Saints.

For more information on the life of Saint Herman check out this book.

There is also an Orthodox Seminary in Alaska named after him.

Here is an Akathist to Saint Herman of Alaska as well as a prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home