.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, January 09, 2006

Coldplay on ACL Revisited

The other night KUHT, the local PBS affiliate, rebroadcast Coldplay's performance on Austin City Limits.

I was struck again at how good the concert was but also that the inclusion of Michael Stipe from REM on two songs was the highlight of the show.

Apparently some others out there thought so as well. I noticed I was getting some hits to my blog from google searches for the songs that Michael Stipe and Coldplay performed. In particular people were searching for the song "In the Sun" written by Joseph Arthur.

Well fear not...mp3's of the entire concert, including "In the Sun" performance can now be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home