.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Icon Exhibit

My parish, St. Jonah of Manchuria Orthodox Church, will be hosting an exhibit of Russian Orthodox icons next month. The icons will date from the 18th and 19th centuries. For more information on the exhibit check out this page.

Last year was the first time we held the exhibit and it was a huge success. You can check out some pictures from the exhibit here. And yes the goofy looking guy in the bookstore photo is yours truly.

: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home