.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Second Texas Vioxx Trial

Here is an article from Foxnews.com on the second Texas Vioxx trial which is scheduled to begin this week.

The case will deal with whether Vioxx caused the death of a man who had taken a one week supply of Vioxx about a month prior to his death from a heart attack.

The trial will be held in Starr County, Texas which is near Corpus Christie in South Texas. This is often considered an extremely plaintiffs-friendly region with juries often awarding large amounts of damages to plaintiffs.

For more details on this case see this article from law.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home