.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, October 21, 2005

Old Rite Orthodox Church Elects New Leader

Photo from www.rpsc.ru


The "Old Rite Russian Orthodox Church" has elected a new leader. Metropolitan Kornily succeeds Metropolitan Andrian who died earlier this year. For more on the election of Metropolitan Kornily click here. For more photos of Metropolitan Kornily click here. More information on the "Old Rite Russian Orthodox Church" can be found both here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home