.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Congoleum Blues

Here is a link to a short article from the New York Times on a ruling by a Federal Appeals Court regarding a conflict of interest between a Washington D.C. law firm and Congoleum Corp.'s handling of its asbestos claims.

The law firm in question advised Congoleum on resolving its asbestos claims while at the same time representing plaintiffs who were filing such claims against the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home