.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

TORT WAR$

Here is a good article on the current state of mass tort litigation. This article focuses on the recent events in silicosis litigation. It goes into some detail on how the different defendants to these lawsuits begin to work together to fight the claims. It also covers some of the legal strategies employed by both plaintiffs and defendants in mass tort litigation. In particular it highlights the importance of the use of internal databases by the defendants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home