.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Questions from the Vioxx Jury



Here is a very interesting article about the questions that are being asked by the jury in the New Jersey Vioxx trial. I had never heard of this procedure before. Apparently New Jersey is one of the states that allow questions by the jury during the trial. There is some debate about this practice but it is becoming more prevalent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home