.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, October 06, 2005

cool music on the radio pt. 2

Photo from www.npr.org
Also today there was a great "new" old recording featured on National Public Radio. An almost forgotten recording of a 1957 concert at Carnegie Hall featuring Thelonius Monk and John Coltrane has been recently rediscovered.
What an amazing record to now have available of these two jazz legends playing together. Click here for the full story on the recording. Click here to sample and purchase the recording.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home