.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, October 07, 2005

OPA!


This weekend Holy Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral here in Houston holds its 39th Annual Greek Festival. Here are the details on the schedule and events. Here is a preview of some of the delicious food available. You can also try different Greek wines and beer. I recommend trying a bottle of Mavrodaphne.
If you have never been it is a lot of fun. So go check it out and get your "Greek" on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home