.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, October 16, 2005

in my cd player...

Lately I've been listening to the Valery Gergiev recording of Modest Mussorgsky's Boris Godunov. I'm trying to gear up for Houston Grand Opera's upcoming production of this opera featuring the famous American Bass Samuel Ramey.

I've also been listening to Lonely Runs Both Ways the new recording from Allison Krauss and Union Station. I also noticed that they were featured on this week's episode of Austin City Limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home