.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Archbishop Demetrios Visits Moscow




Photo Sources here and here

His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios is currently visiting Moscow.

Archbishop Demetrios leads a delegation of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America on an official visit to the Moscow Patriarchate at the invitation of Patriarch Alexei II.

More details on the Archbishop's visit can be found here, here and here.

Archbishop Demetrios' Address delivered at the Moscow Spiritual Academy can be read here.

Photos of the delegation's visit can be viewed here, here and here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home