.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tom Waits

Photo Source

I got a ticket for the Tom Waits concert!

He will be performing in Houston on June 22nd at Jones Hall at 8pm.

At $104.89 (after service fees and tax) it was the most money I have ever paid for a concert ticket...but Tom Waits is a freaking genius.

He hasn't played Houston since 1982! To put that into perspective I was 12 years old the last time he came to town. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Here's the video of Tom's press conference announcing the tour:


PEHDTSCKJMBA!

Can't wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home