.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, May 19, 2008

Kursk Root Icon Will Be At St. Tikhon's Monastery Annual Pilgrimage


Photo Source here and here

The Kursk Root Icon as well as relics of St. Seraphim of Sarov will be present for the 104th Annual Pilgrimage to St. Tikhon of Zadonsk Monastery in South Canaan, Pennsylvania.

This article has more details on the pilgrimage.

More information on the history of St. Tikhon's can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home