.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, May 26, 2008

Kursk Root Icon at St. Tikhon's Monastery



Photo Source

This weekend the Kursk Root Icon was brought to St. Tikhon of Zadonsk Monastery as part of their annual pilgrimage. The Kursk Root Icon was placed next to the relics of St. Seraphim of Sarov.

More details on the visit of the Kursk Root Icon can be found here.

More details on St. Tikhon's annual pilgrimage and the relics of St. Seraphim can be found here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

I was there and had the opportunity to venerate the icon and the relics, what a blessed day it was.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home