.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Merck Agrees to $58 Million Vioxx Settlement

Merck has agreed to a $58 million settlement with 29 states relating to investigations into Merck's advertising of Vioxx.

This article from the New York Times has more details.

The settlement agreement between Merck and the State of Texas can be found here.

A press release from the Attorney General of Texas can be found here.

A press release from Merck can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home