.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, March 14, 2008

Scruggs Pleads

Wow!

After a long day at work and a long evening away from home I get back late to find out about the guilty plea of Dickie Scruggs in his bribery case.

This article from the Houston Chronicle has the details.

I guess I should not be too surprised. The wiretaps were pretty damning in my opinion. Pretty risky to go to trial with that much evidence against him even though there were weaknesses in the government's case.

Folo has the pleas and reaction.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home