.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

$250 Million Settlement for Libby, Montana

Photo Source

W.R. Grace & Co. has agreed to a $250 million settlement with the Federal Government relating to the cleanup of asbestos at Libby, Montana.

This article from the New York Times has the details.

The press release on the settlement from the Department of Justice can be read here.

The Settlement Agreement can be viewed here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home