.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prempro Trial Begins in Nevada

The latest Prempro trial has begun in Nevada.

The trial involves three plaintiffs who allege that the drug caused them to develop breast cancer.

This article from the Reno Gazette-Journal offers an overview of the case.

Here is another article on some of the testimony in the trial.

The plaintiff's trial statement as well as Wyeth's trial statement can be viewed here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home