.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, September 07, 2007

Reviews of Sretensky Choir's Performance in NYC

Photo Source


The Moscow Sretensky Choir recently performed a concert in Avery Fisher Hall in New York City.

The choir is touring the United States for the first time as part of the celebrations of the restoration of unity in the Russian Orthodox Church.

Here is a review of the concert at Avery Fisher Hall from the New York Times as well as another review from the New York Sun.

UPDATE - Here is another review from the Wall Street Journal as well as an article on the choir from the Guardian.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home