.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, August 24, 2007

Christian Girls Kidnapped in Pakistan

In Pakistan two young Christian girls were recently kidnapped, forced to convert to Islam and then forced to marry Muslim men.

This article from Asia News has more details.

This is hardly surprising behavior from the so-called "Religion of Peace".

After all this is the same religion that brought us the Janissaries.

Forced conversions are also common in Islam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home