.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, May 08, 2006

IV ALL-DIASPORA COUNCIL OPENS

The IV All-Diaspora Council of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has officially begun at the Cathedral of the Mother of God "Joy of All Who Sorrow" in San Francisco.

Here is a report on the Opening Ceremonies.

Daily updates on the Council can be found both here and here in English. Updates in Russian can be found here, here and here.

Some photo-reports of this historic event featuring the beautiful interior of the Cathedral can be seen both here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home