.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Questions Answered



His Holiness Patriarch Alexy II of the Moscow Patriarchate and His Eminence Metropolitan Laurus of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia have both recently answered questions regarding the reconciliation process between the MP and ROCOR.


Patriarch Alexy's answers can be found here in Russian and here in English. Metropolitan Laurus' answers can be found here in Russian and here in English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home