.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, April 24, 2006

Christ is Risen!





Hoping everyone had a wonderful Pascha and will enjoy all of Bright Week.

Here is an article on the traditional Paschal greeting for Orthodox Christians.

Here is a good site with more information on the miracle of the Holy Fire which occurs every year in Jerusalem at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

Christos Anesti!
Christos Voskrese!
Christ is Risen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home