.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Texas Style Deposition

A video clip of a deposition involving legendary Houston attorney Joe Jamail has been making the rounds of some of the legal blogs the last few days.

I first saw it over at overlawyered.com.

Here is the background: the man seen in the clip is an expert witness for Monsanto Corp. Joe Jamail is sitting to the right of the witness and Edward Carstarphen is sitting just to his left. Neither Jamail or Carstarphen are visible except for their arms and hands. I do not know the identity of "Tucker" who is also not visible in the clip.

So here is a post (h/t to Point of Law) that links to the clip. WARNING - the video contains some offensive language...may not be suitable for viewing at work!

That said this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time.

Enjoy...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My name is Tucker."

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We'll see about it."

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cha gonna do about it, fatboy?

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home