.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More trouble for Merck

The New Jersey Appellate Division has upheld Superior Court Judge Carol Higbee's certification of a national class-action lawsuit against Merck relating to Vioxx.

The class-action was brought by third-party insurers, HMO's, unions and other organizations who purchased Vioxx from Merck and then sold it to patients.

Here is an article from Bloomberg with the details.

Here is the Appellate Division's Opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home