.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Almost there...

It's been a real struggle this Holy Week but Pascha is almost here.

Today is Great and Holy Saturday.

Here is an article on this Feast.

Here is another good article on some of the Greek Orthodox traditions for this Feast.

Later tonight, we will begin the final preparations for the Feast of Feasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home